Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA)
The ATMA at district level would be increasingly responsible for all the technology dissemination activities at the district level. It would have linkage with all the line departments, research organizations, non-governmental organizations and agencies associated with agricultural development in the district.
Aims and Objectives:-
- To identify location specific needs of farming community for farming system based agricultural development;
- To set up priorities for sustainable agricultural development with a Farming Systems Approach;
- To draw plans for production based system activities to be undertaken by farmers/ultimate users;
- To execute plans through line departments, training institutions, NGOs, farmers organizations and allied institutions;
- To coordinate efforts being made by various line departments, NGOs, farmers organizations and allied institutions to strengthen research extension-farmers linkages in the district and to promote collaboration and coordination between various State funded technical departments;
- To facilitate the empowerment of farmers/products through assistance for mobilization, organization into associations, cooperatives etc. for their increased participation in planning, marketing, technology dissemination and agro-processing etc.
- To facilitate market interventions for value addition to farm produce;
A group of 25 nos. of Member representing various sector i.e Agriculture & Allied sector. Beneficiary may individual or Group.
Demonstation ,Training, exposure visit, Capacity building & Farm School etc.
How To Apply
The beneficiary has to contact BFAC & BTT Member, ATM & BTM of concerned Block .