DISTRICT URBAN DEVELOPMENT AGENCY (DUDA)
Rapid urbanization has led to basic infrastructural issues in urban areas. To mitigate these problems and facilitate urban populace with the superior quality of Infrastructure as well as to materialize the Dream of “Development in Urban Area” – The Integration & coordination of various urban development polices and schemes were quit essential. Hence, there was a need for a coordinating agency at the District level in the line of the District Rural Development Agency (DRDA). Accordingly, The District Urban Development Authority, It came in to existence on 6/5/1999. The Agency Comprises of 16 members, a member secretary and a Chairman. By virtue of his post, Collector, Chairman of DUDA.DUDA is basically dealing with Following Schemes.
- PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA ( PMAY )
- DEENDAYAL ANTYODAYA YOJONA-NATIONAL URBAN LIVELIHOOD MISSION (DAY-NULM)
- ATAL MISSION REJUVENATION AND URBAN TRANSFORMATION (AMRUT)
- SWACHH BHARAT MISSION (SBM)
- ODISHA LAND RIGHT TO SLUM DWELLERS ACT. 2017
|SL. NO.||NAME||DESIGNATION||MOBILE NUMBER|
|1||Subhasis Kamila||Team Leader||9861160501|
|2||Yasodhara Das||M&E, Expert||9861479109|
|3||Tapan Kumar Shaw||Infra Support||9776252565|
|4||Saumya Ranjan Jena||CLTC Expert||7978167304|
|5||Dhaneswar Dhal||CLTC Expert||9583210279|
|6||Sk. Alam Quadri||CLTC Expert||8249735088|
- To allocate grants to all ULBs (4) of the Bhadrak district under various urban development schemes.
- Monitoring and Supervision of the urban development schemes-implemented by the Municipalities & NAC.
- Ensure quality standards of developmental & Infrastructural works in Municipal & NAC Areas.
- Regular Review and Evaluation of various urban development schemes and works at district level.
- To follow the orders and Instructions from State Level Nodal Agency for Urban Development.
- To check progress of the Infrastructural works at regular interval.
- To Coordinate and correspond with banks for the speedy sanctioning of loans/subsidies to the urban Poor.
- To ensure effective and efficient utilization of allocated Grants & resources in achieving desired outcome with respect to various urban development schemes.
PMAY (PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA) :-
The Mission will be implemented during 2015-2022 and will provide central assistance to Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) and other implementing agencies through States/UTs for:
- In-situ Rehabilitation of existing slum dwellers using land as a resource through private participation.
- Credit Linked Subsidy.
- Affordable Housing in Partnership.
- Subsidy for Beneficiary-led individual house construction/enhancement.
- Work order issued till date -2249
- Total Number of Houses completed till date-246
- Total number of house ongoing progress -1410
SWACHH BHARAT MISSION:-
Swachh Bharat Mission is a campaign in India that aims to clean up the streets, roads and infrastructure of India’s cities, smaller towns, and rural areas. The objectives of Swachh Bharat include eliminating open defecation through the construction of household-owned and community-owned toilets and establishing an accountable mechanism of monitoring toilet use. Run by the Government of India, the mission aims to achieve an Open-Defecation Free (ODF) India by 2 October 2019, the 150th anniversary of the birth of Mahatma Gandhi, by constructing 90 million toilets in rural India at a projected cost of ₹1.96 lakh crore (US$30 billion).The mission will also contribute to India reaching Sustainable Development Goal Number .In bhadrak District 53 No of Swacchagrahis appointed.
- No of IHHL Complited-1783
- Photos uploaded in web portal-1783
- Functional No’s PT-7
- No of CT target-55
DEENDAYAL ANTYODAYA YOJONA-NATIONAL URBAN LIVELIHOODS MISSION (DAY-NULM):-
The Scheme is improved version of “Swarnajayanti Saheri Rojgar Yojana” and known as National Urban Livelihood Mission (NULM). The main objective of the scheme is to provide employment to skilled & unskilled urban poor. To reduce poverty and vulnerability of the urban poor households by enabling them to access gainful self employment and skilled wage employment opportunities, resulting in an appreciable improvement in their livelihoods on a sustainable basis, through building strong grassroots level institutions of the poor. The mission would aim at providing shelters equipped with essential services to the urban homeless in a phased manner. In addition, the mission would also address livelihood concerns of the urban street vendors by facilitating access to suitable spaces, institutional credit, social security and skills to the urban street vendors for accessing emerging market opportunities.
- No of SHG account opened -369
- Revolving Fund Distribution -237
- Capacity Building Training Compilited-207
- Area Level Federation Complited-21
- SEP Individual(I) Application Disbursed-82
- SEP(G) )Application Disbursed-7
- SEP (Bank Linkage) Application Disburshed-68